Saturday, March 1, 2008

All things considered

For some time now I have considered blogging, but I was reluctant to do so for several reasons, chief of which is that I'm not certain I have very much to say that is of interest to those who read blogs. I also am not sure I can keep a blog up-to-date or relevant to readers. I also am reluctant to do something just because everyone is doing it. Having said all that, I have decided that I will take the plunge and write about the things that are important to me, and hopefully will strike others as important. I will not be political and will probably be pedestrian at times, but I will do my best to write well and to write about that which matters most: a life of faith in Jesus Christ. I doubt I will write daily, but when I do write, it will be a written testimony of my faith travels and travails, some of which will be familiar to readers from their own journeys. If I can spread hope and insight, then I will have done well in doing this. I invite readers to give feedback and share their stories as well. We can all learn from each other, indeed God intends that. So, here it is, my first blog. I hope to write more soon.

No comments: